Neutralises and reduces lactic acid producted by
muscles during hard work. Aids in the prevention
and treatment of muscle cramping and tying up due
• High performance althletes in hard training
• Horses with a history of tying up
• Re-hydration after exertion in conjunction with a
• Helping to flush toxins and waste products after hard
exercise and hence to maintain kidney, bladder and
urinary tract function
• Young nervous and heavily muscled horses in work
1L Bottle • 5L Cask • 20L Drum
Sodium acid citrate 283.3g/L
Add 28mL to the feed daily.
• TO HELP PREVENT TYING UP
Give additional 30mL by mouth after every workout or
slow work, and increase to 50mL after any hard work (if
horses are prone to muscle soreness and tying up).
• TO MAINTAIN THIRST ON FAST WORK DAYS
Give 50mL NEUTRADEX® over the tongue as soon as
possible after very hard or fast exercise to neutralise
acid and stimulate drinking.
• RACE DAYS
50mL over the tongue prior to evening meal
• DAY AFTER RACING
50mL over the tongue prior to morning meal
Do not use NEUTRADEX® within 24-36 hours before
competition. Use immediately after hard work and after
warm down exercise is completed, for one to two days.
Ensure fresh water is available at all times after dosing.
Add to the feed daily or give over the tongue. Ensure
fresh water is available after dosing. Use only as