FOR HORSES 2 X 30ML DOSE
Electrolyte imbalances and dehydration due to sweat loss can occur during training, racing, competition and travel in all performance horses.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Horses prior to, during and after travel.
- Performance horses following sweat loss.
- “Tucked-up” horses – showing signs of dehydration.
- During hot weather.
- Rehydration after illness or diarrhoea.
- During period of excessive stress.
Each 60mL syringe contains:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
||Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
||Vitamin B12 (Cyanacobalamin)
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- In performance horses: Give 30mL (half a syringe) after competition or after arriving home from the race. If given before a race or competition, please check with relevant authorities.
- Endurance exercise: 30-60mL can be administered directly over the tongue, during a ride or at check points, provided water is available or offered immediately. Give 60mL on completion of the event and 30mL on consecutive two mornings after the event.
- Travelling horses: Hot weather or long distances: 30mL-60mL over tongue with water provided 30-60 minutes prior to travel. Repeat every 3-4 hours during travelling and again on arrival as required.
60mL syringe (2x30mL doses for average horse*) in a display box of 15 units.
* Based on 500 kg horse in moderate work
Store below 25ºC (Air conditioning). Protect from freezing.