Zilco were the world pioneers in synthetic saddlery. For nearly 50 years we have brought inventive materials and quality fittings to the equestrian industry.
Manufactured from woven polyester webbing coated with a co-polymer developed by Zilco, the PN headstall is the flagship of our halter range. This halter includes solid brass fittings, and is our most popular model, especially amongst the flat racing and harness racing fraternity.
The features of this material are that it:-
- retains flexibility over a large temperature range
- has increased abrasion resistance
- has a sensitive feel (not like plastic)
- has increased tear and crack resistance
- is fully washable - just hose or wipe down with a damp cloth